After School Clay Clubs
We run after school clay clubs during school term time in blocks of 4 weeks for 5 to 10 year olds. Projects range from making pinch pot monsters to slab built tea lights. We will provide a programme for the half termly block of 4 before you book. Our sessions starting in September are:
- Thursday 3.30pm to 4:45pm starting on the 13th September 2018
- Friday 3.30pm to 4:45pm starting on the 14th September 2018
Price: £8 per child per session, paid in advance, for 4 weekly blocks. Please contact us to book.
Home Education Sessions
We support students who are being home educated, running a number of sessions each month. Current classes include:
- Home Education sessions for 10+ year olds on the first and third Friday of the month from 11:00am to 12:30pm. Suitable for those doing the Arts Award.
Price: £10 per child per session, paid in advance. Please contact us to book.
Adult Clay Sessions
We run a number of different sessions for adults.
- Clay and Wine evenings. Play with clay and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or two. Thursdays and Fridays 8pm to 10pm. Price: £20 per person. Please contact us to book.
- Adult clay sessions for groups or individuals. Prices start at £35 an hour for up to four people. Please contact us to discuss your needs and check availability.
Friends and Family Clay Sessions
The studio is a small and friendly space perfect for spending time with friends and family and enjoying a creative project together. We can tailor a session to your needs or a particular project. Prices start from £35 an hour for up to four people please contact us to book.
Children’s Pottery Parties
Starting in September 2018 we will be running children’s pottery parties on Saturdays. Watch this space for more details or contact us if you have any questions.
* Please note that prices include all materials, equipment and at least one firing in the kiln.